Thursday 4 October 2012

FEELS LIKE HOME


Sorry for lack of bloggage over the past week. I've been looking for somewhere to rest my weary head. 


The uncomfortable truth is that rents in London have risen considerably over the last few years as the recession has struck and people aren't finding it easy to get a mortgage. 


So I've effectively been priced out of my flat. 

I have two choices. Move further away from work. Or stay close by, get somewhere smaller and so get more sleep and save on transport costs. 



I've opted for the latter. So will shortly be moving into what my late mother would have termed "a bug hutch".

It's clean. Quiet. Comfortable and......tiny. 

I shall tell you more next week.  

1 comment:

Ginny Johnson said...

Best not get a cat then! Where would you swing it?!