Tuesday 17 April 2012

LET ME KNOW IF I LET IT FALL

I have been worrying about this for a while now. I've been wracking my brains.

Where did I last see it? When did I last have it?

It is only small and insignificant. However I can't manage without it. I could get another but that would be expensive and time-consuming. Also a waste of time, as I have a perfectly good one which I have had in one form or another for thirty-nine years now. The current one has been in my possession for close to thirteen years now. It is like an old friend, and a reminder of times past.

I am worried.


Normally I can get away without carrying it, but I need it and without it I can't do something in a couple of weeks time. Also if I wanted a new one and applied I doubt it would arrive in time.

I quizzed the Dark Lady. She hadn't seen it. I asked if she was sure. Really sure. In fact really really sure.

"Of course I am," she said a tad icily. "If I had seen it I would tell you. When did you last have it?"

"If I knew that I'd probably be able to find it".

The search is on... the clock is ticking...

2 comments:

Victor Robinson said...

will this help Dunkelmeister?

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTransport/Passports/Loststolenordamagedpassports/DG_174163

Love the Oddcast. All the Best from Provence

Slyppery Syd said...

Hey up Lordiness of Darkiness .... Where did you put it???

Mmmmmm, its not lurking in your CD collection is it? ... That will keep you out of mischief for a few days!

Advice, apply for another one then it will turn up!